Miniharm’s Top 10 Moments of 2012
It’s been a whirlwind year in China. Here’s a look back at 10 moments that made us smile.
10. Chinese government fulfills blind man’s dream to study law in America.
9. Chinese official’s son dies in the sweetest way possible—getting blown by two models in a Ferrari.
8. The Nobel Prize for Literature finally goes to someone who deserves it.
7. Only 78 people die during crazy Beijing rainstorm.
6. China sends female astronaut into space; Chinese men and women now totally equal.
5. People’s Liberation Army finally figures out how to work ex-Soviet aircraft carrier.
4. Timing of Sandy Hook shooting makes it easier to shift attention away from Henan knife attack.
3. Chinese citizens show love for China by destroying Japanese things owned by Chinese people.
2. Bo Xilai spared lifetime of marriage to Gu Kailai.
1. Communist Party of China appoints the next group of people who get to plunder the country.